Try RealMeal GF Now!
Order Your RealMeal GF And You Will Also Receive:
- A Free Private Session With a Healthy Life Coach
- 12 Weeks of Free Group Healthy Life Coaching Sessions
- Your Free Smoothie Recipe Book, "RealSmoothies for Real People"
- AND A Delicious Healthy Whipped Cream Recipe That Our Customers Love
"I have been around the nutritional supplement industry for 23 years, and rarely if ever have I seen a company that pays as much attention to the science as RealDose. Their commitment to the right ingredients at the real dose is not only impressive, but already changing the industry."
Dr. Jonny Bowden
New York Times Best Selling Author
Frequent Dr. Oz Contributor
Real People Real Results
RealDose • 123,580 like this
January 29 at 11:04am
I am actually enjoying RealMeal GF. I have always avoided those power drinks that so many athletes drink, because I was afraid they'd bulk me up or I wouldn't like them. I decided not to try RealMeal GF with water because I wanted to make sure I liked it so I wouldn't quit using it. Therefore, I mixed it with skim/fat-free milk, one small yogurt, and fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches, or a combination of a couple at a time). Yum! The result was a cool, frothy, almost milkshake drink that filled me up. I currently have one for lunch after my workouts, but would consider having it for breakfast instead. I don't feel a need to snack before dinner. The vanilla flavor is delicious!
Like • Comment • Share 28
RealMeal is the real deal!!! I have no complaints with the RealMeal product. Both flavors are great & I make smoothies by mixing lots of things together with the mix/powder. It does what it says it does - gives energy & suppresses the appetite. I am more concerned with its purity & ingredients than anything - rather than the taste.
I plan on doing some fasting in the coming year & the RealMeal product will greatly enhance the/my experience.
Like • Comment • Share 17
I've taken RealMeal for a month and I've lost an additional 4 lbs. I take it almost everyday as a meal replacement for lunch or dinner and when taken in conjunction with RealDose Weight Loss Formula No. 1, I don't feel the need to eat a meal as RealMeal was the meal. There is only 4 grams of sugar so I can maintain my low carbs for the day. It provides me with the nutrition and protein I need after my workout without the sugar and best of all it is made from grass-fed cows. Thanks!
Like • Comment • Share 32
Why People Are Ditching Their
Ordinary Protein Powder for RealMeal GF™
RealMeal GF™ provides a complete
meal in only 120 nutrient-dense
calories and is available in both
natural chocolate and vanilla flavors.
- Non-GMO and soy-free.
- Tastes Delicious!
- Naturally sweetened with monk fruit.
- Smooth texture and "no blender needed" mix-ability.
- Contains over one-third of your daily protein requirement.
- Contains only 120 nutrient-dense calories.
- Naturally suppresses your appetite without stimulants.
- Helps control blood lipids and blood glucose levels.
- Helps aid in liver detoxification so you can process fat
- Contains no gluten, growth hormones
(rBST or rBGH), antibiotics or pesticides.
- Less fat and fewer calories than the original formula.
And The Best Part, RealMeal GF™
Contains Non-Denatured Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Our grass-fed cows only graze on natural grasses, legumes, and herbs that grow naturally in Australian pastures. They live a natural "cow's life" and their milk delivers the purest whey on the planet.
In order to preserve its natural benefits, our whey is non-denatured, never exposed to high temperatures when processed, thus retaining its full biological activity.
No Growth Hormones (rBST or rBGH):
Most whey is derived from cows pumped up with dangerous growth hormones, so they produce more milk. The result is an increase in IGF-1 levels which can lead to increased breast cancer risk.1
Because grains are not a cow's native food source, grain-fed cows suffer from constant infections and are treated with massive amounts of antibiotics. The grass-fed cows we derive our whey from are never treated with antibiotics.
Anti-Viral and Immune Boosting Properties
Non-denatured whey derived from grass-fed cows contains high levels of lactoferrin and immunoglobulins. Together these proteins exhibit anti-viral properties2 and help to fight infections3. In addition, a recent study demonstrated that lactoferrin helps to modulate immune system activity.4
Glutathione is a strong liver detoxifier, allowing for maximum fat metabolism. Non-denatured grass-fed whey contains delicate precursors that allow your body to maximize glutathione production.
The milking cows that produce our whey graze all year on lush Australian pastures. This is rare if not unheard of in the United States or other parts of the world, where milking cows experience inhumane living conditions.
Whey from grass-fed cows is difficult to acquire and costly, but we would not feel right using any other form.
1. Epstein SS. Unlabeled milk from cows treated with biosynthetic growth hormones: a case of regulatory abdication. Int J Health Serv. 1996; 26(1): 173-85.
2. Arnold D, Di Biase AM, Marchetti M, Pietrantoni A, Valenti P, Seganti L, Superti F (2002). "Antiadenovirus activity of milk proteins: lactoferrin prevents viral infection". Antiviral Res. 53 (2): 153-8.
3. Alfredo Guarino, Antonella Casola1, Eugenia Bruzzese, Marco Saini, Lucio Nitsch and Armido Rubino. Human Serum Immunoglobulin Counteracts Rotaviral Infection in Caco-2 Cells1 Pediatric Research (1996) 40, 881-887.
4. Mulder AM, Connellan PA, Oliver CJ, Morris CA, Stevenson LM. Bovine lactoferrin supplementation supports immune and antioxidant status in healthy human males. Nutr Res. 2008 Sep; 28(9): 583-9.